This is the guide on how to fix COD Mobile Reloading Bug. The Reloading Bug Cancels Reload when you run out of bullets during combat. The steps here will help you fix the problem right now.
Call of Duty Mobile – Everyone Glued!
Call of Duty Mobile is undoubtedly the most popular smartphone game at the moment. The game has not only got the smartphone gamers glued to their screens, but it has also got all the PC gamers busy. You heard that right. The official COD Mobile emulator, Gameloop makes it extremely easy to play COD Mobile on the computers. In fact, the gamers are playing it as if this game is built for PCs only.
There is a huge difference between the Gameplay of PC and Mobile which is why there is a huge clash between the COD Mobile emulator and mobile players. The mobile players don’t like PC players and PC players love to annoy mobile players.
The biggest edge is the use of Mouse and Keyboard and the controller on the PC. The mobile version of COD Mobile had the controller support on Day 1, but it was pulled back. The developers are trying their best to keep both the emulator and mobile players away from each other.
For example, when you will run this game on the PC, COD Mobile will connect you with the players who are already playing on the PC. In that case, there are meager chances that you will be playing with mobile players. The mobile players, however, will always be connected to other mobile players only.
Call of Duty Mobile Reloading Bug
Call of Duty Mobile has hit over 100 Million downloads in its first week. The journey has been topsy-turvy for this game. On day 1, the game was having server issues. The game then had network connection problems, and now another new bug is making rounds. This new bug reportedly cancels the reloading process. This happens when you are in combat, you run out of bullets, and the weapon attempts to reload, you press the reload button, and the reloading cancels on its own.
This doesn’t happen every single time. It happens like 2 out of 10 times. It may seem like a small bug, but this little bug can cost you a whole match. Imagine you and your opponent both are 1 Kill away from victory, you run out of bullets, your reload cancels, and your opponent manages to get that 1 Kill. Keeping this scenario in view, it’s very important to fix this issue.
While there hasn’t been any official follow-up by the game developers on this issue, I have only tried to list a few solutions that may or may not fix the problem. You can try these solutions and you never know you end up fixing the game for good. Take a look at the solutions to fix the COD Mobile Reloading bug now.
Fix COD Mobile Reloading Bug
#1: Update your Call of Duty Mobile
- Open the Google Play Store or iOS App Store on your phone or Android emulator.
- Find Call of Duty Mobile.
- Check if there is an update available.
- In case there is, update the game.
- Launch the game and check it.
#2: Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Your internet connection should be extremely stable for this game.
- If your connection is unstable, the game will keep trying to connect to the server.
- If the game loses connection while reloading, it will cancel the reload.
- Try switching between WiFi and Mobile Data to find out what works the best for you.
#3: Make sure you have not tweaked the animations on your phone
There are window animation scales on an Android phone and also in the Android emulator. If, for some reason, you have changed these animation scales, its time to revert them back to their stock settings. Reloading the weapon in COD Mobile is directly linked with the animations on the phone. Here is how you can change the settings.
- Open Settings on your phone or emulator.
- In the Settings, scroll all the way down and open Developer Options.
- Find the “Window Animation Scale”.
- Reset the Animation Scales to their default value.
- Restart the phone and launch the game.
#4: Delete Cache of COD Mobile on phone or PC
At times, there can be problems with the cache of the game. You can clear the COD Mobile cache on your phone by following this guide.
#5: Clear Cache & Data of COD Mobile on phone or PC
Clearing the data and cache of COD Mobile can help at times too. Follow this guide to delete data and cache of COD Mobile.
#6: Reinstall Call of Duty Mobile
In case all the solutions given above fail, uninstall COD Mobile from your device. Open the App Store and reinstall the game. Check if the issue has been resolved or not.
That’s all. There are users who are of the view that this is not a bug in the game, this is something that happens normally every other second. In that case, this problem will never go away. There are likely chances that the solutions given above will improve your gameplay. If you have anything to ask or share, use the comments section below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
More COD Mobile guides:
- How to clear COD Mobile Cache & Data
- Fix COD Mobile Network Connection Unstable Error
- How to fix COD Mobile Connecting to Server Recurring Problem
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- Also, Download Gameloop Emulator for Call of Duty Mobile
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC via BlueStacks – Windows 7/8/10
- Best Android Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC – Direct Download
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Gameloop Settings [Graphics & Sensitivity]
- Download Latest Call of Duty Mobile APK & XAPK
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Key Mapping for Gameloop